KBIS 2023 Recap
Wilsonart engaged us to create a dynamic space at KBIS. KBIS is North America’s largest trade show dedicated to all aspects of kitchen and bath design. This year’s event, held at the Las Vegas Convention Center, boasted the highest attendance in the last 10 years. The show’s total attendance was comprised of 40,000 KBIS attendees and nearly 70,000 IBS attendees, with well over 100,000 guests total.
The Wilsonart space comprised 4,500 square feet and encompassed their entire portfolio. Visitors were blown away with how much they have grown and the breadth of performance and design choices offered. In full, 945 lead scans were gained — with 783 of those being viable leads — as well as countless impressions. By all accounts, the show was a huge success.
Lead generation was a primary goal for the Wilsonart team. We devised a strategic pre- and in-show program to raise awareness for the event, and put tactics in place to convert visitors to leads in the booth.
We hosted 4 on-site booth presentations over 2 days. The sessions were hosted by a top Wilsonart designer team, and included:
- What’s Trending? With Wilsonart Material Mixology. We presented 2023’s biggest design trends, showcasing our curated mood board collections in the design center.
- THINSCAPE® Performance Tops: Ultra-Sleek. Extra Durable. We discussed the trend of thinner countertops and showcased live THINSCAPE® performance demonstrations.
- So You Think You Know Laminate? We showcased the next era in laminate design and performance.
- Wetwall™: Reno without the Demo. We demonstrated how Wetwall™ outperforms tile as a lightweight, easy-to-install solution.
We created a comprehensive set of marketing materials to support the event. This included a dedicated website, email, as well as organic and paid social.
We generated a ton of media buzz.
- Proactively pitched media to book booth appointments
- Distributed pitch inviting media to attend Wilsonart’s live KBIS presentations
- Prepared press release and electronic press kit promoting Wilsonart
- Distributed press release via the national newswire and directly to targeted media
- Researched 2023 editorial calendars of priority media and pitched Wilsonart for KBIS-related opportunities
The event was a huge success. We succeeded in creating much buzz within the industry, and delivered a great deal of qualified leads for future marketing efforts.